Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nanomites

This is from a prompt I just did.


I was at my doctor's office when he suggested that I get my annual flu shot.  I looked at him in horror because I knew what they were putting in those flu shots, and there was no way in hell I was going to let him inject it in me!  I took a deep breath and said, "You know doc, you're not going to believe this, but I can't get a flu shot today because I know what you're trying to do to the population by giving us these shots!  You see, I was watching the Discovery Channel one night and they had this show on about technological advancements.  In the show they talked about nanomite technology and how scientists have created these little creatures that can do all kinds of things.  So I wanted to know more and I went on Google and searched nanomite technology and got over 100,000 hits!  The stuff that I read doc would blow your mind, but then again you know exactly what they are up to.  I found this blog that talked about nanomites being sent to earth by aliens because they had created them and then the little critters developed a mind of their own and started devouring everything on their planet.  So, in order to save themselves these aliens "gifted" the little monsters to us earthlings!  But here’s the kicker, they didn’t tells us exactly what nanomites were or what they were really capable of.  This blogger really seems to know what he's talking about because he had all of these pictures, and footage of nanomites in action.  And he had these documents that were taken from a science lab that outlined the diabolic plans that scientists were planning on doing with them!  Apparently these scientists are teaming up with Big Brother, whose a real person who know, this guy found him, and even has this picture of him.  He’s this crazy looking dude who has all these wires and stuff coming out of him.  Totally crazy right!  Well this guy has proof that Big Brother is watching us all the time, and now with these nanomites, Big Brother is able to monitor us all the more!  This guys has proof that Big Brother and doctors entered into an agreement to inject these little buggers into the entire human race so they can track us and ultimately control our minds!  My mind was totally blown when I found out that they want to infect all of us with these little robots!  I mean that is some scary stuff man!  I’ve been losing so much sleep over this!  I’m always worrying and now I’ve become down right sad!  It’s just so unbelievable that Big Brother is real, these nanomite things are real, and how they want to control our minds.  I’ve even started taking steps to fortify my house in preparation for the inevitable invasion of nanomites!  So I know what you're up to doc, and there is no way I'm going to let you inject me with my "flu" shot that is actually the delivery system devised to infect all of us so you can control our minds!  So that doc is why I can't get my flu shot today!"  The doctor looked at me in awe, took out his pad and wrote me a prescription for Prozac.  

No comments:

Post a Comment